DECKO Tiles RAMP EDGE - (One Piece) - 300/80/20
Price: $6.49 each
Sizing: 300/80/20 mm
Description: The edge pieces are designed to create a safe and stylish "ramp" edge access onto the tile deck. Designed for an easy to click DIY Install. Internal corners can be created by cutting the end at a 45-degree angle.
Please note: If your delivery address is in a location that is difficult to reach by our standard shipping partners, we may need to contact you to discuss alternative shipping options. In such cases, we will work closely with you to find the most suitable and cost-effective solution to ensure your order reaches you as smoothly as possible.
- Suitable for laying on any existing solid flat base.
- Simple DIY snap together installation - no joists, clips, screws or bearers needed, no professional assistance required.
- Easy to cut
- Perfect for wet areas - special plastic dual grid mesh base allows effective drainage.
- Easily relocatable - take them with you when you move house.
- Environmentally friendly, sustainable material
- All the benefits of traditional timber with none of the disadvantages
- Maintenance free – no staining, oiling or painting required
- Termite resistant
- Non slip rating R10 and P3
- Weather resistant - no rotting, mould or mildew
Great for residential (owned or rented) & commercial applications including:
- balconies and rooftops
- patios and terraces
- pool and spa surrounding decks
- old timber decks to resurface
How to Install
Shipping: Calculated at checkout. We offer USA wide delivery and always source the most competitive prices available. If unhappy with the freight quoted cost at the checkout, get in touch. We challenge the freighters with tenders to get the best cost for your delivery.