10 year guarantee on all our DECKO composite wood products fit for residential purpose and 7 years warranty for commercial applications, providing they are installed as per our specifications and guidelines.
Our warranty primarily covers structural defects. We will replace your DECKO deck, tiles, cladding or fence if installed as per our instructions, used in a conventional way and within local building codes. We will replace the defective product if it cracks, splinters, bows, suffers an infestation of wood borers or termites. It is the full responsibility of the owner to pay for costs associated with labour of replacing, shipping the product(s).
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Our warranty does not cover, and we are not responsible for any conditions caused by:
- Normal wear and tear by exposure to the sunlight & weather such as scratching, fading, discolouring, accumulating dirt or stains and non structural cracks or splits.
- Slight variations in colour.
- Physical or natural disaster damages.
- Damage caused by being exposed to rust, solvents, barbeques, heavy duty cleaners or fires.
- Improper installation by not following our installation guidelines.
- Not using the product in a conventional way or as per local building codes.
- Environmental influences such as air pollution, mould, dirt, grease etc.
- Inappropriate handling, storage, abuse or neglecting of Decko products by not following our guidelines.