DECKO Premium Tiles - Teak (One Piece)
Description: DECKO DIY Decking Tiles will transform your old-looking concrete, paved, or even slippery tiled area into a pleasant, stylish, child-safe new outdoor entertaining area.
- Suitable for laying on any existing solid flat base.
- Simple DIY snap together installation - no joists, clips, screws or bearers needed, no professional assistance required.
- Easy to cut shapes.
- Can be laid without edging as well.
- Perfect for wet areas - special plastic dual grid mesh base allows effective drainage.
- Easily relocatable - take them with you when you move house.
- High load capacity.
- Premium tiles feature greater functionality with additional edging options and enhanced four sided interlocking design.
- Environmentally friendly, sustainable material
- All the benefits of traditional timber with none of the disadvantages
- Maintenance free – no staining, oiling or painting required
- Termite resistant
- Non slip rating R10 and P3
- Weather resistant - no rotting, mould or mildew
Great for residential (owned or rented) & commercial applications including:
- balconies and rooftops
- patios and terraces
- pool and spa surrounding decks
- old timber decks to resurface
Weight: 1.13kg per tile
We also provide: Aluminium frames, balustrades, stairs, pool fences, deck lights, patios.
Shipping: Calculated at checkout. Generally around 3-9% of product cost. We offer Australia wide delivery and always source the most competitive prices available. If unhappy with the freight quoted cost at the checkout, get in touch. We challenge the freighters with tenders to get the best cost for your delivery. We always find the right solution.