DIY Toolbox for DECKO SPC Hybrid Flooring
Description: This DIY Toolbox is specifically made for the DECKO SPC Hybrid Flooring to assist you with the DIY installation of your flooring project and to provide a convenient package that prevents unnecessary spending on expensive tools.
- 1 x Hacksaw - To cut the skirting to the right length in the right angle
- 1 x Mitre box with straight and 45-degree cut angles for cutting skirtings
- 1 x Retractable utility knife - This is all that is required to cut to size the SPC boards - see video
- 1 x Duct tape - to hold the skirting in place until the glue sets for a sleek install without nails or screws.
- 20 x Wall spacers (8mm) - Wedge shaped to ensure that a sufficient gap is left next to each wall and the floor boards as required for heat expansion of floating floors.
The hack saw and mitre box is to be used together for cutting the skirting for the DECKO SPC hybrid flooring. The retractable utility knife is to be used for carving a break line in the SPC planks for clean and straight separation. The duct tape is used to hold the skirting in place until the glue sets. The spacers are there to ensure that a sufficient gap is left next to each wall where the DECKO SPC planks are laid.