Standard Decking Tile - Price/One Piece
Description: Our DIY DECKO Composite Wood Decking Tiles will transform your old-looking concrete, paved, or even slippery tiled area into a pleasant, stylish, child-safe new outdoor entertaining area.
- Suitable for laying on any existing solid flat base.
- Simple DIY snap together installation - no joists, clips, screws or bearers needed and no professional assistance required.
- Easy to cut shapes and can be laid without edging.
- Perfect for wet areas - special plastic dual grid mesh base allows effective drainage.
- Easily relocatable – take them with you when you move house
- High load capacity.
- Environmentally friendly, sustainable material
- All the benefits of traditional timber with none of the disadvantages
- Maintenance free – no staining, oiling or painting required
- Termite resistant
- Non slip rating R10 and P3
- Weather resistant - no rotting, mould or mildew
Great for residential (owned or rented) & commercial applications including:
- pool and spa surrounds
Weight: 1.13kg per tile
We also provide: Aluminium frames, balustrades, stairs, pool fences, deck lights, patios.
Shipping: Generally around 3-9% of product cost. We offer Australia wide delivery and always source the most competitive prices available.